Brian is an organizational facilitator, keynote speaker, innovator and learning and creativity consultant to international business, government and business schools.
His first honors degree in Industrial Design Engineering at the Birmingham College of Art and Design was followed by a master’s degree, specializing in applied psychology, ergonomics and organizational development at the University of Aston, Birmingham, England. As a founding member of the Learning Methods Group with Tony Buzan, Michael Gelb, Peter Russell and others, he pioneered mind mapping and has taught advanced learning skills seminars to many Fortune 100 companies. Brian has contributed to four books including Mastering the Art of Public Speaking by best-selling author Michael J. Gelb, and The Brain Book by Peter Russell.
His clients include IBM, Shell International Petroleum, DuPont, Imperial Chemical Industries, AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals and Jaguar. He is also visiting faculty at Universities in California, Hawaii and Thailand.
Skill sets and professional expertise:
Learn how to learn based on the how the brian actually processes information (cognitive science).
You will learn how to:
What's the best way track, organize and present information?
You will learn:
Brain will bring out your very best.
Engaging programs that will bring your team together.
Teach your managers & front-line service providers how to consistently deliver ideal service.
Transform stress into creative energy!
Watch how Mind Mapping can change your life...
Watch: Professor Weller explains his groundbreaking course "Master Learning Techniques." Hear from students on how it has reshaped their thinking on how to approach studying and university education as a whole.
This workshop can dramatically and instantly transform your business with skills & techniques that enhance communication, memory, and organizational development.
- Peter Russell, Eco-Philosopher Extraordinaire
- Eric Sims, Faculty of the Sonoma Executive MBA in Wine Business Program
- Michael J. Gelb, author of the international best-seller How to Think Like Leonardo da Vinci
- Scott J. Schroeder, PhD., Head of School Sacred Hearts Academy Professor of Management Chaminade University of Honolulu
- Laurie Mott, customer relations manager Shell International Petroleum
- Elizabeth Jordon, British Institute of Management
- Colt Briner, Chief Communications Officer Ensemble Health Partners
- John Steele, IBM United Kingdom
Copyright © 2020 Brian Weller - Mind Mapping Mastery - All Rights Reserved.
Special thanks to:
Colt Briner for his creation of the 2 videos - Chaminade Univ. and Sonoma State Univ
Deborah Domanski - web design
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder